Creating a successful legacy (or planned giving) program can result in additional funding for your organization for the future. In today’s episode, Lori Kranczer of Everyday Planned Giving walks us through the details of this often overlooked revenue generator and shares the possibilities when facilitating this type of program. During our conversation we discuss:
- What a legacy program is and how it can impact your organization
- Why organizations should provide an opportunity for supporters to leave a lasting legacy
- How to get started in implementing a new program
Lori has shared a FREE GUIDE with us on how to jumpstart legacy giving – even with a limited budget.
If you’re interested in joining her new course: Level-Up With Legacy Giving, you can learn more and join the waitlist here. Level-Up with Legacy Giving is a step-by-step system to gain clarity, confidence, and building blocks to get legacy gifts, now!
- Welcome and Introduction (2:00)
- What is a legacy giving program? (2:25)
- One Conversation & a Legacy Case Statement (6:20)
- Board on Board (9:42)
- Next Steps (12:19)
- Post-Gift Engagement & Recognition (14:50)
- Metrics & Systems (16:42)
- Legacy Giving in Action (19:08)
- Final Examples, Last Questions, and Wrap Up (21:45)
Lori Kranczer, Founder of Everyday Planned Giving, LLC, has over 18 years of experience advising nonprofit organizations on conceptualizing and building planned giving programs, training volunteer leadership and staff, soliciting and closing significant planned giving arrangements, and working with donors, their families and advisors on structuring the appropriate gifts to meet their philanthropic goals. An experienced attorney, Lori applies her knowledge of complex giving structures to the practice.
Lori lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two children. In her spare time, she enjoys renovating her 100+ years old creaky Victorian house.
Website | www.everydayplannedgiving.com
LinkedIn | Lori Kranczer
Facebook | Everyday Planned Giving
Be the first to comment