These days the pressure for our associations to be as innovative as a startup and have an impeccable, automated user experience is at its highest point ever. How do we implement new initiatives to retain members when our overall experience feels out of whack?
An Operations Integration Day is a time for staff to come together to audit and clean up member communications, workflows, and systems to help you maximize your impact and drive member retention. By examining your processes and workflows, you and your team will be able to identify and remove roadblocks impacting your member experience to increase member retention and overall satisfaction for all stakeholders with your organization.
- Welcome and Introduction (0:42)
- The Oprah Effect (1:45)
- When Does Retention Start? (3:15)
- Questions to Ask (4:34)
- Consistency, Efficiency, Innovation (5:20)
- Systemize – Automate – Delegate – Eliminate (7:23)
- Leveraging Your Members (11:15)
- That’s Great, Now What? (11:42)
- Operations Integration Day (12:30)
Be the first to comment